(Senior / Junior)
(Position and salary shall depend on experience and qualification of the candidate)
We are looking for graduates or professionals who are interested to pursue a career in tax. Such person would be dealing with clients on tax compliances, and other tax matters such as tax incentives, witholding tax, transfer pricing etc. Most importantly, the person must have positive attitude, with a passion to learn and give excellent performance.
The seniority of the position shall depend on your past experiences and qualifications. In turn, the roles & responsibilities shall depends on the seniority of the position.
In general, as a tax associate, you will be required to
- Compute tax computations
- Advise clients on tax estimates
- Identify any non-compliances with tax legislation and discuss with tax manager
- Monitor tax deadlines
- Follow up closely with clients and IRB officers
- Assist in SST compliance work
- Perform any other duties as assigned
For senior tax staff, you may have opportunity to assist in
- Advisory on tax matters such as transfer pricing, tax incentives, tax deductibility of expenses, etc.
- Review tax computations done by audit & tax colleagues
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good technical knowledge in taxation
- Preferably has passed ACCA/CTIM/CPA or left with not more than 4 papers
- Pleasant, confident and have good communication skill.
- Reasonable knowledge in SST