We are looking for all-rounder people who can lead and manage a team of tax staff, as well as technically competent and confident to advise clients on tax matters, such as transfer pricing, tax incentives, withholding tax, etc. Most importantly, the person must have positive attitude, with a passion to learn and give excellent performance.
In general, as a Tax Manager, you will be required to
- Provide advisory on tax matters such as transfer pricing, tax incentives, tax deductibility of expenses, sales and services tax, etc etc
- Monitor tax deadlines
- Follow up tightly with clients and IRB officers
- Review tax computations done by audit & tax colleagues
- Coach and mentor tax staff
- Monitor your team’s performance
- Provide training on tax topics to all relevant staff
- Advise clients on tax matters
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good technical knowledge in taxation
- Reasonable knowledge in SST
- Preferably has passed ACCA/CTIM/CPA
- Pleasant, confident and have good communication skill.