- Youthful, energetic and progressive environment
- Good benefits and reward by performance
- ACCA Platinum Status Employer
- Position and salary shall depend on experience and qualification of the candidate
We are looking for all-rounder people who are confident enough to handle tax assignments, such as transfer pricing cases, tax incentives, witholding tax cases, etc, as well as reviewing tax compliances cases handled by Audit & Tax colleagues. Most importantly, the person must have positive attitude, with a passion to learn and give excellent performance.
The seniority of the position shall depend on your past experiences and qualifications. In turn, the roles & responsibilities shall depends on the seniority of the position.
In general, as a Tax Senior, you will be required to
- Provide advisory on tax matters such as transfer pricing, tax incentives, tax deductibility of expenses, etc
- Monitor tax deadlines
- Follow up tightly with clients and IRB officers
- Review tax computations done by audit & tax colleagues
- Compute tax computations for more complicated cases
- Advise clients on tax estimates
- Assist in SST compliance work
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good technical knowledge in taxation
- Preferably has passed ACCA/CTIM/CPA or left with not more than 4 papers
- Pleasant, confident and have good communication skill
- Reasonable knowledge in SST
- Career Level : Senior Executive
- Qualification : Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Years of Experience : 4 years
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Job Specializations : Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation
We are a boutique Chartered Accountant firm that provides the full range of services in audit, accounting, taxation and advisory for international and local clients. We pride ourselves in servicing high-growth SMEs, Multinationals, and high-net-worth individuals.
We are a team of over 100 highly motivated, energetic, and knowledgeable professionals. We pride ourselves in our deep understanding and over 28 years of experience in the Malaysian markets. We are proud to be accredited by ACCA to be a Platinum-level Employer. Due recognition is given to our exceptional team of dedicated and enthusiastic professionals that are here to grow and develop ourselves together.
The constantly evolving business environment demands that we not only audit the past and present but take a peek into the future. We do so by anticipating challenges and sharing knowledge and experience for the continuous growth of our employees, clients, and the community. Our excellence and dedication to servicing our clients have been recognized in the industry, leading the way with these awards: Enterprise 50 • SME Service Excellence • Malaysia HR Award – Bronze Medal • Golden Eagle Award. Golden Bull Award.
We are extremely excited to continue to grow, and cannot wait for you to join us! Get in touch today to find out more.
Additional Company Information
- Firm Name : ADRIANYEO PLT
- Registration No. LLP0003457-LCA & AF1158
- Company Size : 51 – 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time : 13 days
- Industry : Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Benefits & Others : Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Trainings, Sponsorship for professional courses
- Specific Location : Good location! Opposite Kelana Jaya LRT Station, PJ