You will be involved in the performance of audit reviews from planning right through to the successful completion of the audit engagements. You can expect to be leading small and medium sized audit engagements and reporting to audit managers and directors.
Location: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
We are looking for an experienced audit associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting and auditing principles, as well as excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with financial audits, preparing audit reports, and ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
- Assist with the planning, execution, and documentation of financial audits
- Prepare audit reports and presentations
- Identify and assess risks to financial reporting
- Perform tests of controls and substantive procedures
- Communicate audit findings to management
- Stay up-to-date on accounting and auditing standards
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
- 2-6 years of experience in audit or audit related field
- Strong understanding of accounting and auditing principles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CA(M)/ ACCA/ CPA/ ICAEW or related accounting qualifications a plus but not compulsory
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Chance to learn and grow in a challenging environment
- If you are a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for accounting and auditing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.